mardi 1 avril 2008

Throbbing Gristle At The Brighton Polytechnic (1978)

IRC 11. Throbbing Gristle At The Brighton Polytechnic. I found it at a Tower Records clearance store in the late 1980's. Cost me 50 cents. I picked it up (along with a few other TG cassettes), some Sleep Chamber, Blackhouse, and a Nocturnal Emissions Cassette.

Recorded live February 25, 1978 at The Brighton Polytechnic in Brighton England and released on a 60 minute cassette in Binaural stereo. I know there is some confusion about the exact date. Some sources have this show from February 28th, but the most trusted sources have it as the 25th. (for instance; COUM Transmissions & Throbbing Gristle Era Actions at Genesis P-Orridge page.)

Track Listing;

1
E-Coli
2
Anthony
3
Instrumental
4
Why Does Carol Eat Brown Bread?
5
Blood On The Floor
6
August Bank Holiday/He's My Friend
7
Wall of Sound

Get It HERE

Aucun commentaire: